Perkins Township Police Department is dedicated to protecting life, liberty, and justice. We are committed to providing fair and equal treatment to everyone in our community.
Pride – Pride in a job well done- Performance and service driven
Integrity- Doing the right thing when no-one is watching
Professionalism- Standards set forth to maintain a positive workforce atmosphere proving employees commitment to the community
- Developing well trained, ethical and accountable employees
- Earn and keep public trust
Collaboration with the community
- Uphold the U.S. Constitution and civil rights of citizens
- Reduce crime and enhance the safety and security of Perkins’ residents, visitors, and businesses.
- Remain a viable part of accomplishing the overall goals and objectives of Perkins Township as a whole.
Perkins Township Police Department has accumulated lost, found, or abandoned property including, but not limited to bicycles and money. If you believe any such property may belong to you, submit a WRITTEN claim to the Perkins Police Department, % Evidence Officer, 2610 Columbus Avenue, Sandusky, OH 44870. Include description of property; approximate date and location of loss; and your name, address, and a contact telephone number.
Any property not claimed after 30 days will be subject to disposal.
Perkins Township Fiscal Officer
November 24, 2018